Applicants are invited to apply for the Kent State Online MBA 2023. The Kent State MBA is available online to all international students.
Anywhere in the world, candidates can study for their Masters in Business Administration online while residing at home.
For those who cannot physically come to the United States, this is the most coveted chance. Online MBA programs are reasonably priced for students to complete.
Students are prepared for responsible leadership roles in corporate, nonprofit, and governmental organizations through Kent State University’s online MBA program.
Graduates of the online MBA program will exhibit a global attitude and competencies in communication, teamwork, critical thinking, digital technology, and ethical and sustainable management.
Kent State University (KSU) was established in 1910 and is a public research university in Kent, Ohio.
Almost more than 34,000 National and International Students studying in the Kent State University. QS World University Rankings has ranked Kent State between 801-1000 in the world.
Kent State Online MBA Program 2023 Details:
- University: Kent State University
- Degree level: MBA
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Online
- Last Date: 15 September 2022.
Kent State Online MBA 2023 Kent State MBA Online offering multiple scholarship opportunities for students. Here is the list of all MBA Scholarships:
- Albert Miles Memorial Scholarship
- Alumni Student Endowed Award
- Arden L. Allyn Cup
- Carol and Lellan McFarland Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Charles J. Pilliod Endowed Scholarship
- Crishal Family Endowed Scholarship
- David R. Fitzsimmons Family Scholarship
- Delta Sigma Pi Key
- Donna & Roger Derr Endowed Scholarship
- Elaine Wylie and Marvin G. Haught Scholarship
- Edward E. Kral Endowed Scholarship
- Finish Line Achievement Grant (FLAG)
- FedEx Business Scholar Fund
- Frank J. Kelly Scholarship
- Gross Family Scholarship
- The International Material Marketing Society – L. Harris Memorial Scholarship
- James J. Unger Business Scholarship
- Janice Focke Scholarship
- JB Memorial Scholarship
- John W. Troxell College of Business Administration Scholarship
- Joseph and Judith Tirpak Scholarship
- Kent Alumni Reach for Excellence Scholarship (KARE)
- Michael J. Maykut Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Milan W. Powers Endowed Scholarship
- Raymond W. Evans Scholarship
- Rolland and Marilyn Walk Scholarship
- The Stevens Family Scholarship
- WM McKean and Mary Ann Williams Business Scholarship
Why to Choose Kent State Online MBA Program?
- Ranked as a best Online MBA program by U.S. News and World Report
- Kent State’s Online MBA – Business Analytics concentration ranks #12 in the nation by Fortune.
- Ranked #23 among the Top 50 Online MBA Programs for 2022
- #35 in the nation according to Fortune’s Best Online MBA Programs 2021
- All Courses are QM Certified
- QM Certified for Learner Success
- Ranked #46 globally by Quacquarelli Symonds
- GMAT/GRE Waivers Available
Features of Kent State Online MBA Program:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Accreditation
- Ability to Enroll into the Online MBA Program Any Semester
- Optional Concentrations
- Study Abroad Opportunity Available for Online MBA Students
- A Master of Business Administration with Case-Based Curriculum
- Proudly Taught by a Nationally Ranked Faculty
- Prior Business-Related Degree Is Not Required
- Busy Schedule? You Can Go at Your Own Pace with Our Courses
List of Online MBA Courses:
Students can enroll in any of the one of the following programs under Online MBA Courses:
- Global Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Operations, Service and Supply Chain
- Law and Ethics
- Application Form
- Updated Resume or CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Previous Degree Transcript
- GMAT or GRE score (if applicable)
- Statement of Goals and Objectives
Note: GMAT/GRE may be waived with exceptions meeting the following waiver criteria:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher in a bachelor’s degree, or an honors graduate degree.
- Completed two quantitative courses, such as advanced algebra, statistics, or equivalent with a grade of “B” (3.0) or higher.
- Two or more years of full-time study in a degree-granting program in the United States and successful completion of English, communication, and writing courses (international applicants).
How much does it cost per credit hour at Kent State?
- $830 per credit hour
- $10 surcharge per credit hour for non-Ohio residents
- All online MBA students have a distance learning fee of $12 per credit hour in addition to the above tuition rate.
- The program is 37 credit hours, making the total tuition cost +/- $30,000. Two or more years of full-time work experience, 1 credit hour (professional development) will be waived for applicants with a post-bachelor’s degree. Experience is required at the time of program enrollment, i.e. when you start your first MBA course with KSU.
- Books and supplies are estimated at $150 per course.
Kent State Online MBA Program Application Deadline:
Students can apply for any intake mentioned below for Kent State MBA Online:
Fall 1 (August start)
Fall 2 (October start)
|Spring Semester |
Spring 1 (January start)
Spring 2 (March start)
|Summer Semester||April 15|
How to Apply for Kent State Online MBA Program?
There is an Online Application System to Apply for Degree MBA Online. Visit the given below link and click on “Apply Now” button and fill the application form and upload the requested documents mentioned above.