Imperial College Scholarship 2022 is open for developing countries, this student ship offer is for those who wish to study in UK.
This Scholarship is remotely sponsored by The National Institute for Health Research for both domestic and international students.
It is a three years Scholarship program and the winners will be paid for both class and home tuition waiver and a tax free bursary of £22,000 per year.
The PhD program is only eligible for people of low income or developing countries.
- Host School: imperial college London
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible: All Countries
- Scholarship Reward: Tuition Fee | Full Scholarship | £22,000 Per Year
- Application open: Now Open
- Application Deadline: August 12, 2022
Imperial College London in collaboration with Public health policy evaluation unit within the department of primary Care and Public Help is offering a three years PhD Scholarship to eligible students from low or middle income countries or better referred to as developing countries.
NIHR have been examining health system fragmentation in Latin and America and India and this is part of their large global health system and policy research program.
The awardees are expected to embark on a research about health care and policy evaluation.
This PhD Scholarship will not only benefit the student but also contribute to knowledgeable generation on health system through range of research that will be conducted by them.
This research and scholars will focus more in the four major countries where there is high level of poverty, countries like India, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
Requirements for Imperial College Scholarship 2022.
A lot will see this as a big opportunity but before seeing that, be sure you are qualified to be part of this program. See the requirements below.
- You must read and be sure you met up with imperial college PhD entry requirements
- You must have a masters degree in any of this courses; public Health, Epidemiology, Health economics, health data science, health policy and planning etc. The reason is that it will be highly advantageous to you.
- You should hold or be expecting to hold a first class or second class upper honor.
If you pass the above test, then the second stage is for you to provide the documents below.
- One page of your personal statement
- The name and address of at least two academic referees.
Reward for Imperial College Scholarship 2022
A PhD program is a hard one because of most part of your year of study is serious based on research and academic excellence.
The Studentship will be given a three years free tax bursary worth £22,000 (twenty-two pounds) every year.
The tuition fee which is at the rate of every UK home students are fully covered by NIHR, student who are qualified but not eligible for home tuition fees can apply but will be the one to pay the differences between home and overseas fees.
How To Apply for Imperial College Scholarship 2022
To apply for this student ship, you need to scan all your CV, the one page statement and the names and address of your academic referees and send it to Dr. Thomas Hone via Email ([email protected])