We assumed you have been hearing waves about IJMB A’Level programme and that you are already planning to enroll for the programme i.e the ongoing 2019/2020 academic session but you still don’t have the detailed knowledge of what is required for registration i.e Requirements for IJMB A’Level programme. You have definitely looked in the right place, in fact you are in safe hands and you will get every necessary details you need to know and also get bothering questions answered to the best of knowledge. Without any further ado, let us take you through your sole purpose here.
Requirements for registration are what we believe you already have. Your O’Level result, be it WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE or any other O’Level equivalent is the primary requirement which qualifies you for IJMB A’Level enrollment. That implies you are through with high school or about to. Moreover, if you are currently writing your O’Level exam or you’re awaiting your O’Level result you are also qualify to enroll for IJMB A’Level programme and put in as “Awaiting Result”. It’s expected that if your result is out, you should have printed copies of the O’Level result and if you haven’t done that you should do that before you commence registration; you need it when filling your IJMB form during registration. Note that if you’re combining O’Level result, it shouldn’t be more than 2 settings. If you have deficiency in one subject you can also enroll for IJMB A’Level programme provided you will retake your O’Level exam to make up for your deficiency.
Now that you already have the primary requirement, it doesn’t end there; you as well need at least 8 passport photographs of you which must be red or white background.
Now, that you have fulfilled the the above-mentioned requirements, registration requires you getting the IJMB form from our website and pay for the IJMB form which cost N8,000 only at any Guaranty Trust Bank nearest to you or more conveniently, perform online transaction and making sure you keep record of your evidence of payment which will be scanned together with the form you have already filled and send to our email after which the necessary information like your registration number, total fees for IJMB A’Level programme date to pay acceptance fee, address of study centre which depends on the state you picked while filling your form, resumption date and other necessary information. The acceptance fee is part of your total fee and it confirms you have been duly registered as pertaining your study centre. Also, note that you are not getting the form at the bank. All you do is pay for the form at the bank or online and you print out the form from our IJMB website. If you send us form you have printed out, filled and scanned to our email without including the evidence that you have paid for the form, we won’t attend to such email. Please kindly take note as it is very important as students do make and repeat the same mistake over the years. For ease, we have provided a well itemized steps on how to go about registration:
- Print out the form at https:/ijmb.com.ng/print-out-ijmb/
Proceed to pay the fee for the form which is #8,500 to the account number below.
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTbank)
- When you are done with the payment, fill the form you printed out with capital letters.
- Attach your passport to the space created for it on the form.
- Return back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.
- Send all the scanned data to [email protected] and ensure it’s sent via your own personal email or an email you have access to. Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student. The total fees you will be paying for the period of your IJMB programme with us in any of our study centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. From when you resumed at your study centre till February when you will write your final exam, all you will be doing is receive thorough lectures to get you prepared. You can check out our IJMB Centres in Ilorin and other states here.
The registration requirements are simple, aren’t they? We hope you find the above information very useful and helpful when you commence with your registration. We’re expecting a positive feedback from you.