IJMB Online Form – How To Apply For IJMB Programme And Registration
To apply for the IJMB programme online in all centres in Nigeria, the procedures and the steps candidates need to take is very simple and straightforward
IJMB Portal Online Form Registration
The IJMB online registration is very simple and straight forward.
Below is on how to apply for the iJMB form online using your smartphone/laptop to apply to any accredited study centre in Nigeria
- Begin the IJMB form online by filling the first stage
- A link to confirm that your email address is valid will be sent to you
- Input password and email that you own or that you will always have access to.
- Use the password that you can always remember and please save/or write your password somewhere so that you don’t continue input wrong password anytime you want to login to your IJMB portal to do other things like, login to upload payment evidence, pay acceptance fee, mark your resumption, see your result of your entrance examination or to see how much remain for your tuition fee
- You need to click on that link to verify your email.
- When you click on the link sent to you, your email is then verified.
- After verification, you are asked to fill another aspect of the online registration form for IJMB programme, which includes your parents/guardian details, Your previous academic records, to choose your preferred study centre, your O’level, your preferred course and IJMB subject combination
- You are also asked to select how do you want to pay, whether using your ATM debit card, or your pay by transfer or you pay at the bank
- After payment, wait for about 5 minutes if you pay online or about 5 hours if you pay using bank or less than 3 hours if you pay by transfer.
- Then your admission letter is sent.
- Read your admission letter to know when to pay your acceptance fee and then your resumption.
- Resume at your preferred study centre location and then pay your tuition fee before resume or you pay at the resumption.
Tuition for IJMB can only be paid a maximum of 3 times. With the formula being 50%, 25%, 25%