Sometimes, when I do makes research online about IJMB, especially through google search engine I do see so many advertiser that I can only describe as being exist on internet. I found so many advertisers making and talking about IJMB program. Many fears crop in my mind, that I hope this people are real, I hope potential students will not fall for their antics and the method they have chosen to for their wicked purposes.
The truth is that their many IJMB centers that are just have their centers online, I mean on forum, blogs and website – only their to make advertisement to see if they can see admission seekers they can rift off their parents money. Hmmmm, if you are lucky to see this post, I’m pleading with you to share it, either on your facebook or twitter account for other people to see it.
I have heard so many cases like that, that people will buy form, and even pay some part of the school fees, and when the right time come for the starting of the program, the advertisers or the form seller will disappear. Is one of the reason I do tell students that do called me and even here at IJMBWAY that they should come and see things themselves at our center, so that your might mind be at rest with the money you have paid to us.
Consider These Four(4) Points In Detecting Them.
Let me give you some little tips or snippets on how to determined a real IJMB centers, which have come online to advertise, using, forum, social media, blogger, word press and other form to get you Inform.
1. They mention their physical address, for you to know they are real. They will not just tell you the benefit of IJMB and just their phone number to call. They mention their physical address. At least ours Opposite Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies, Olunlade, Ilorin.
2. They mention their fees the detail. Most of the post I have always seen about IJMB in way that seem skeptical is that they will never post their fees details – always want you to call confirm that. If you are real, while hiding the price. At least ours is #118,000
3. They mention the name of the name of the institution they represented: This is another big point you should always consider. If really you are having an IJMB center, or working in such institution, why keeping mum about its name? Or doesn’t it have name, do you expect me as a student to call to start asking for the name? If your center worth its onion, mention the name. So students be careful of whom to call At least ours is Leadership Seekers Academy
4. They mention your position as the school. You are working in an IJMB as you people claimed, as what position are you in their? The coordinator, Secretary, agent, or a partner? At least people know that I Michael Ekundayo is the Head Of Online Team of AODAC ADVANCED Study Centres.
To readers of this post, always know that anyone telling you that there will be any form assistance during the final exam is a deceiver, and s/he doesn’t knows what is spitting out. IJMB is not WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or even university exam where someone can just decide to help you or lecturer decide to give you any mark s/he wishes. I repeat, don’t trust such people, don’t even call them because at the end, you will be the one that is going to lose.
Note: They may not lie about helping you to gain admission into university, yes, we also do that, we have link with some universities institutions we can boldly say that you will get admission, on one condition, if you could have good points.
Waiting for UTME doesn’t really worth it, apply your IJMB program with us today, and be in 200 Level next of your university of your choice. The full
Call me today, and tell us when you are coming on 08105087367 or email me on email@example.com and I will always reply within minutes – I’m always mobile.
Steps To Apply For IJMB Programme
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by Februay every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
Follow me on twitter at Michael Ekundayo