IJMB 2022/2023 Important Dates To Take Notice
This is a guidelines calendar for the IJMB 2022/2023 session.
1. Official date for the commencement of IJMB registration is as from late December 6th
2. As soon as you register, the closest centre to you will be sent to you
3. Lectures for IJMB for the session will start fully by mid-March
4. Further information will be sent to students from time to time via their email address ( please do use your personal email to send your registration form to us)
5. The PDF file for the courses registered for will be sent to students starting from late September. Which is the combination of the syllabus and the course outlines for the courses candidates registered for?
6. The final examination will commence by early June 2023
7. By late September of the year 2023, the result should have been released by ABU, Zaria
And with your result, you can now use it to apply to any of the universities accepting IJMB into 200 level the same 2023 with your Direct Entry form (DE)
8. Payment of the initial school fees at least 50% of the total IJMB centre fee (minimum of #99,000) should be paid on or before resumption March 6th 2023 to the account details that will be accompanied the student IJMB admission letter
9. We currently have approved IJMB study centres in Ilorin, Akure, Sango – Ota, Ondo Town, Orlu, Enugu, Uyo, Kabba, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ekiti and Ibadan etc. See all available IJMB centres Here as at today
How To Register For IJMB Form For 2022/2023 Session
1. Print the form at https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
Please discuss with your parent/guardian and reach a proper conclusion before payments are made, seeing that all payments are non-refundable.