IJMB | How To Apply For IJMBE | IJMB Closing Date | IJMB Registration | IJMB Results
IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculation Board while adding E at the end of IJMBE automatically means Joint Matriculation Board Examination. Without missing words, IJMBE means Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination.
The programme is certified, approved by the Federal power of Nigeria for the results to be able to be used for Direct Entry form. In addition to this information about IJMBE, IJMB is being supervised by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. ABU, Zaria, supervises,
moderate and organises the final examination that normally takes place yearly.
The result of the IJMBE can be used to gain admission into Nigerian Universities. via Direct Entry form, and the admission gives the candidates the ability to start from 200 level. This benefits of IJMB makes the programme to be at per with Cambridge A Level, OND, JUPEB, and some other advanced programmes for secondary school leavers.
Apply For IJMB
To apply for IJMBE, the visit IJMB registration page,and follow the instruction there. The 2017/2018 IJMB is still ongoing, and you can simply visit the page to see the instruction. Before you apply, please visit when is IJMB form closing for the ongoing IJMBE registration
IJMB Closing Date
To apply for IJMB, follow the below instruction
Steps In Applying For IJMB Programme
- The first step is to print the form out at https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
- Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,500, to the following account number
- After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
- 4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
- 5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
- Send all the scanned data to [email protected]
- Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students