The entrance exam shall take place on the IJMB portal and not anywhere else. This means the IJMB entrance exam can be done anywhere.
Being the first entrance exam for the IJMB program, the entrance result will not affect your admission process.
What you should know about the IJMB 2023 entrance exam.
- It is the first time the entrance exam will be taken place for IJMB
- It will be 30 questions in 30 minutes
- You can do it anywhere on your phone, at cyber cafe, on your laptop or desktop as long as you are connected to the internet
- You will get your result within 7 days after it is conducted on your IJMB portal
- Your entrance exam does not affect your admission into the program being the first time is held, but it will be recorded to advise on the course to aim at.
- Aim to get 40% or you will be advised to take another one.
- it will be general questions including Mathematics, Economics and English
IJMB Entrance Exam Objectives
Use of English IJMB Entrance Exam
The Use of English Syllabus is designed by JAMB to test candidates’ achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- communicate effectively in both written and spoken English;
- have a sound linguistic basis for learning at the tertiary level.
Mathematics IJMB entrance exam
- acquire computational and manipulative skills;
- develop precise, logical and formal reasoning skills;
- apply mathematical concepts to resolve issues in daily living;
Current Affairs IJMB entrance exam
The objective of a current affairs exam is to test a person’s knowledge and understanding of recent events and developments in the world, particularly in the areas of politics, economics, and international relations.
The exam may also test a person’s ability to analyze and interpret information and make connections between different events and issues.
The objective is to assess the candidate’s awareness of the happenings around the world, their analytical and logical thinking, and their ability to make connections.
General Papers Objectives For Entrance Exam
. Generally, a general knowledge exam is designed to test a person’s broad knowledge and understanding of a wide range of subjects, including history, literature, science, current events, and general information.
The exam may also test a person’s ability to think critically and analyze information. The objective of a general knowledge exam can be to assess a candidate’s general knowledge, their ability to think critically and analyze information, to identify the strengths and weaknesses of a candidate, and also to compare the candidate with the general population.