IJMB 2019/2020 Registration Closes
IJMB 2019/2020 Registration for the ongoing academic session officially closes today 28th of June 2019 provided ABU, Zaria does not extend the registration duration for the ongoing academic session. This is coming after our post earlier this month stating that IJMB 2019/2020 registration will close ending of June. As of now the protocol still hold provided there is no extension by IJMB ABU, Zaria.
This is to inform all candidates who will register today and those who will resume today and have not paid their fees before resuming that the probability of registering for IJMBE 2019/2020 is 50%. It’s advisable those candidates should still resume with their school fees and attend lectures as well. If the regulatory body, ABU, Zaria does not extend the Registration period, the coordinators of each of our centre will register affected candidates for other A’Level Programmes they can fit into so as to still gain admission for next year University Admission. Other A’Level Programmes they can be fit into include JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NABTEB A’Level and others.
All this A’Level Programmes serve the same purpose of gaining admission into 200 Level. The only variation in all this Programmes are different regulatory bodies, Registration and school charges and Universities which accept each of them. Other than these variations, they all serve one purpose. The choice is yours to take if you still want to gain admission into 200 Level next year. We advised all the candidates in concern to take note of this very important information. If there is any form of change to the above information we won’t hesitate to give an update. Your welfare is our number one priority and we will try our possible best along side with the coordinators of our centres across the country to ensure your admission for next year is a reality.
For candidates who still want to register for IJMB will find the information below useful.
How To Register For IJMB?
- Print out the form at https://ijmb.com.ng/print-out-ijmb/
Proceed to pay the fee for the form which is #8,000 to the account number below.
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTbank)
- When you are done with the payment, fill the form you printed out with capital letters.
- Attach your passport to the space created for it on the form.
- Return back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.
- Send all the scanned data to email@example.com and ensure it’s sent via your own personal email or an email you have access to
- Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student.
- The total fees you will be paying for the period of your IJMB programme with us in any of our study centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February.
- From when you resumed at your study centre till February when you will write your final exam, all you will be doing is receive thorough lectures to get you prepared.
- You can check out our IJMB Centres in Ilorin and other states here.