IJMB 2017/2018 Final Examination Timetable Available For Download
This is to notify all our
students in all our study centres that the IJMB board at Zaria has released the timetable for the 2017/2018 examination for all to see. The examination that will commence on 14th of February, which will take about two weeks and few days, will see students being tested in all they have been taught and what have been expected to have known in the various subjects they have registered for during the IJMB programme
We at IJMB Alevel Registration, therefore, urged our students to make sure they keep more eyes on their books while
eating your rice and chicken/meat with one hand at Christmas and New year, you all should handle your notebooks and text with the other. We are confident that our lecturers have done their best and all of them will still see more that revisions are done for all subjects for those who have been here since March this year and those who resumed late.
The IJMB examination is always 100% theory, mostly about 14 questions answer 7, 8, 9 depending on the subjects concerned. Each examination last for three hours. According to the timetable, as usual, two papers will be conducted in a day till the end of the exams which is on 1st of March 2018
Below is the timetable for those who which to download it or have a copy
We also need to inform students and parents that the registration for the next IJMB 2018/2019 has started, and parents and guardian can check when IJMB registration is closing for the next session
How To Register IJMB Programme At Our Various Centres
We currently have IJMB study centres at Ilorin, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Ekiti and Ilorin for now that are still available for you to select.
1,The first step is to print the form out at https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,500, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to [email protected]
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee
8. Once you register too, the full IJMB syllabus will be sent to you of your relevant courses in which you can download and start studying on your phone/syllabus
Wishing you good luck. Calls and complaints, enquiries are received through 08105087367 or 08111357171
Comments are closed.