IJMB 2018/2019 Registration Form Session Is Out
We are glad to announce to you that the IJMB 2018/2019 registration form is now out and interested candidates can apply to any of our study centres here IJMB admission. Take note that further instructions will be communicated to you via your personal email address. While Apply for the
IJMBE for the 2018-2019 session, you are to use your personal email, please do not use cafe email.
Read all about IJMB | IJMB registration 2018 | IJMB closing date | IJMB centres in Nigeria | IJMB Official website | list of Universities Accepting IJMBIJMB tuition fees | and more.
You Can Also Make The Payment Online with your ATM: Click here to make IJMB Registration fee payment
IJMBE means Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University which is about 9 – a month that students can use to gain admission to 200 level of almost Nigeria universities.
Applicant’s chosen IJMB centre details will be communicated to them immediately they register as from now onward within 24 hours after registration.
Interested candidates should follow the instructions below in order to register. Students should also take note that the lectures for the IJMB will commence between March/April of 2018 and the lectures will run until January and by February 2019, students will write their final examinations.All things being equal, the results should be out by the end of April or early May 2019 and that will be used to secure admission into 200 level in the same year 2019.
How To Avoid IJMB Fraud On Internet.
There are lots of confusion and over100 hundreds of fraudulent websites on internet advertising IJMB and they are even posting unrelated account details for unsuspecting IJMB students to pay money into it. Our only website is IJMBway.com or ijmbe.net.ng or ijmbway.com. Click here to visit ijmb website
Students are to avoid paying any amount no matter how little it is to any account details not related to IJMB. The only account known to us is IJMB Alevel Registrations. Any account different from this, should avoid it. The account name for IJMB is IJMB Alevel Registration with Account number 0163836217. Parents and guardians should be awared or call 08105087367 to report fraud. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(UPDATE: No more entrance exam for 2018/2019 session)
Warning: Registration for 2018/2019 IJMB closes soon. Lectures All students must apply for the program immediately and resume with no further delay since lectures have recently started so that syllabus can be sent after payment of acceptance fee which is already included in the total tuition fee.
IJMB Helplines 08111357171, 08105087367
CLICK HERE TO EITHER FILL THE FORM BEFORE YOU PRINT IT OUT OR YOU CAN PRINT IT OUT BEFORE FILLING IT
Parents and guardian are advised to help their wards by given them the quality education they deserve. Standard education is the best gift we can ever give to our children and to the candidates, please don’t take the opportunity for granted.
Every second count, as time waits for no man. To the students, know this one thing, IJMB is meant for only the serious-minded, and if you know you will not be regular with lecture attendance and you will also not be studious, then, for your own good and the purse of your sponsors, don’t bother registering for the IJMB programme.
A total sum of #168,000 is the fee that covers the programme. This cumulative fee covers the registration fee, acceptance fee, school fee, lecture fee, textbooks and materials, hostel fee. This fee is not refundable. Also, note that IJMB is not an avenue to exercise freedom from home. (Some IJMB centres fees are above these stated fees mainly due to hostel fees, once you print the IJMB form, the fees are well stated for each study centre)
IJMB Syllabus, Courses And Past Questions
IJMB 2018/2019 Important Dates To Take Notice
1. Official date for the commencement of IJMB registration is 4th of December
2. As soon as you register, the closest centre to you will be sent to you
3. Lectures for IJMB for the session will start fully by mid-March
4. Further information will be sent to students from time to time via their email address ( please do use your personal email to send your registration form to us)
5.The PDF file for the courses registered for will be sent to students starting from December 8th. Which is the combination of the syllabus and the course outlines for the courses candidates registered for?
6. The final examination will commence by early-February, 2019.
7. By late April of the year 2019, the result should have been released by ABU, Zaria
And with your result, you can now use it to apply to any of the universities accepting IJMB into 200 level the same 2019 with your Direct Entry form (DE)
8. Payment of the initial school fees (minimum of #70,000) should be paid on or before resumption 2018 to the account details that will be accompanied the student IJMB admission letter
9. We currently have approved IJMB study centres in Ilorin, Ilorin, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ekiti and Ibadan and interested applicant can choose their study centre on the form
This is updated on 12/01/2017 and the updated information will be taken effect on the same day
1. That no more entrance examination for the new registrants, admission is now automatic
2. The centre for the new students will be sent to them immediately they register
3. Students should check their registered email addresses for their centres and other important information they need to be acquainted with.
4. The syllabus will be sent to them with their details, IJMB applicant should endeavour to download from their emails and start studying.
5. Resumption for the 2018/2019 IJMB session is tentatively March 2018.
6. Applicant should adhere strictly to all instructions on the email and about the centre rules, payments, hostel management, relationship with other students, cookings, laboratory activities, relationship with staffs and lecturers and day to day activities.
7. If you are not happy with the centre we posted you to, do not hesitate to send us a mail via firstname.lastname@example.org and If you won’t be able to come before the resumption date, endeavour to inform us via the same email
How To Register For IJMB Form For 2018/2019 Session
1, Print the form at http://ijmb.com.ng/print-out-ijmb/
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
Please discuss with your parent/guardian and reach a proper conclusion before payments are made, seeing that all payments are non-refundable.
Our Address? http://ijmb.com.ng/our-address/
How To Get Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination IJMBE Form
The Real Purpose of Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Requirements For 2018/2019
Who Can Attend Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Programme?
How To Make Use Of Your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Result
To use your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result to gain admission into 200 Level, you need to visit JAMB website or their nearest office to obtain D.E form (Direct Entry), fill the form in correlation with your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result, by then you have the opportunity to choose first and second choice university. Another interesting thing is, you have the opportunity to choose your course which will be determined by how many points you were able to obtain from the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination exam from your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination IJMBE Year To Year Calendar
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Syllabus To Help Students To Study Ahead (PDF)
When you do not make mistake with your registration, Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Syllabus is added as a PDF to the information that will be sent to you. Candidates are meant to download this Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination syllabus in this file to start studying and to know what is expected of them at the end of the lectures