IJMB 2017/2018 Registration Form Session Is Out
We are glad to announce to you that the IJMB 2017/2018 registration form is now ongoing and interested candidates can still apply here to all our study centres IJMB admission has commenced. take note that further instructions will be communicated to them via their personal email address.
The applicant chosen IJMB centre details will be communicated to them immediately they register as from now onward within 24 hours after registration.
Visit the current IJMBE registration session. IJMBE 2018/2019 by IJMB Alevel Registration
Interested candidates should follow
the below instructions in order to register. Students should also take not that the lectures for the IJMB will commence between March/April of 2017 and the lectures will run until January and by February 2018, students will write their final examinations. In the absence of any change, students should be expecting their results by the late April or early May 2018 in which they will use it to gain admission to 200 Level the same 2018.
(UPDATE: No more entrance exam for 2017/2018 session)
Warning: Registration for 2017/2018 IJMB has closed. The IJMB 2018/2019 Already In Progress, Lectures Start By Early March. Click IJMB Application Form to apply
IJMB Helplines 08111357171, 08105087367
CLICK HERE TO EITHER FILL THE FORM BEFORE YOU PRINT IT OUT OR YOU CAN PRINT IT OUT BEFORE FILLING IT
Parents and guardian are advised to help their
wards by given them the quality education they deserve. Standard education is the best gift we can ever give to our children. We also have words to the candidates, do not ever misuse this opportunity.
When you start your IJMB lectures, let every second count, IJMB programme is not meant for the lazy students, if you know you won’t attend lectures regularly and also read as often as possible, do not register and do not come for the IJMB programme.
Fees, which is the sum total of #168,000 (covers, registration fee, acceptance fee, school fee, lecture fee, textbooks and materials, hostel fee are all inclusive) throughout the IJMB programme are not refundable. IJMB is not an avenue to exercise freedom from home. (Some IJMB centres fees are above these stated fees mainly due to hostel fees, once you print the IJMB form, the fees are well stated for each study centre)
NB: The 2017/2018 session has started and lectures have officially commenced in all our IJMB study centres, students who are just applying are to note that they would have to start immediately after registration. Interested IJMB candidates who are just applying now are to be aware that they only have three weeks grace to resume after the IJMB registration and of which they have received their admission letter via their email address.
IJMB Syllabus, Courses And Past Questions
IJMB 2017/2018 Important Dates To Take Notice
1. IJMB registration 2017/2018 starts November 7th officially
2. The closest centre will be sent to you immediately you register
3. Entrance examination will be conducted between 8th and 13th of February 2016. Registered students can perform their registration at any closest cafe nearest to them (CANCELLED)
4. Lectures for IJMB for the session will start fully between Middle of March
5. Further information will be sent to students from time to time via their email address ( please do use your personal email to sent your registration form to us)
6. PDF file for the courses registered for will be sent to students starting from December 8th. Which is the combination of the syllabus and the course outlines for the courses candidates registered for?
7. By early February of the year 2018, the final examination will have started
8. By late April of the year 2018, the result should have been released by ABU, Zaria
And with your result, you can now use it to apply to any of the universities accepting IJMB into 200 level the same 2018 with your Direct Entry form (DE)
9. Payment of the initial school fees (minimum of #70,000) should be paid before or on resumption 2017 to the account details that will be accompanied the student IJMB admission letter
10. We currently have approved IJMB study centres in Ilorin, Ilorin, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ekiti and Ibadan and interested applicant can choose their study centre on the form
This is updated on 2/29/2016 and the updated information will be taken effect from 1st of March
1. That no more entrance examination for the new registrants, admission is now automatic
2. The centre for the new students will be sent to them immediately they register
3. Students should check their email addresses, the one they used to send their data to us for their centres and other important information they need to be acquainted with
4. Syllabus will be sent to them with their details, IJMB applicant should endeavour to download on their emails and start studying
5. Resumption for the 2017/2018 IJMB session is officially 20th of March 2017.
6. Applicant should adhere strictly to all instructions on the email and about the centre rules, payments, hostel management, relationship with other students, cookings, laboratory activities, relationship with staffs and lecturers and today to day activities
7. If you are not happy with the centre we posted you to, do not hesitate to write to us a letter to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and If you won’t be able to come before on 20th of March 2017, endeavour to inform us via the same email
How To Register For IJMB Form For 2017/2018 Session
Our Address? https://ijmb.com.ng/our-address/
How To Get Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination IJMBE Form
The Real Purpose of Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Requirements For 2017/2018
Who Can Attend Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Programme?
How To Make Use Of Your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Result
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination IJMBE Year To Year Calendar
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Syllabus To Help Students To Study Ahead (PDF)