IITA/IFAD Renewable Energy Training For Young Nigerians 2022
Renewable Energy Training is the collaboration between the IFAD Agrihub project and Palm Tree Technology Services, Nigeria.
The IFAD Agrihub projects primarily aim to train the unemployed youth in Nigeria. Through several initiatives, it seeks to improve rural youth’s livelihoods.
Agrihub is operating as a comprehensive program to provide opportunities for low-income individuals.
- Host: IFAD Agrihub Nigeria
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: August 8, 2022
Suggested Harding International Scholarships 2022
It is a Renewable Energy Training is a collaboration with the IFAD Agrihub project and Palmtree Technology Services, Oyo State.
The IFAD Agrihub Nigeria project focuses on enhancing the capabilities of unemployment-prone Nigerian youth and future agribusiness owners to make themselves self-employed or find employment in agriculture.
Through its diverse initiatives, the program aims to improve the living conditions of rural youth economy.
Agrihub will operate as an inclusive model which offers opportunities to those with low educational levels.
IITA/IFAD Renewable Energy Training Details:
The program offers a well-rounded program for young people (male or female) to gain knowledge about renewable energy sources which can be utilized in homes and farms in the form of affordable and high-efficiency solar-powered generators , as well as irrigation systems.
Through its numerous initiatives, the project seeks to improve the living conditions of young people in the rural economy.
Agrihub will operate as an inclusive model, which provides opportunities for those with lower levels of education.
IITA/IFAD Renewable Energy Training Requirements:
In order to be considered as a candidate eligibility criteria, you must satisfy at least one of these :
Beneficiaries must be between the age of 18 and 29.
- Young people must be enthusiastic about agriculture, particularly the renewable energy options that are related to the agricultural sector along with the value chain.
- The applicant must not be employed at the time of application.
- The applicants must have at least the senior or junior secondary school certificate and must be proficient in English or their local language.
- The applicants who live within Ibadan, Oyo State (locations of the training center) will be preferred.
- Applicants must have access a mobile phone that is functional.
- Participants must be mentally and physically fit to take part in all aspects of the course. Individuals with disabilities are also welcome to apply. However, this should be made clear at the time of application.
- The applicants must be able to commit to three months of the program for three months.
- The applicants must be prepared to do an internship with relevant renewable energy firms.
If you meet the requirements Apply now!
Suggested Westerwelle Young Founders Program 2022
IITA/IFAD Renewable Energy Training Reward
The program contains
- Classroom instruction,
- practical field-based learning in the field, as well as
Through the course, the selected participants will gain insights on how to create businesses using renewable energy sources.
How To Apply For IITA/IFAD Renewable Energy Training
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply via the link below.