How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Universities Without JAMB With IJMB Proramme
Students can now gain admission into Nigerian universities without JAMB
or sometimes without even post UTME with IJMB programme. And this is had recently being possible with a programme being conducted, moderated by IJMB ABU, Zaria – Ahmadu Bellow University. IJMB is a programme that is equivalent to National Diploma in terms o
f university admission. Both National Diploma and IJMB candidates do used their results to gain admission into Nigerian universities from 200 level. And the best of the deal is that IJMB
is just a summation of ten months programme of both First and Second Semester.
So if JAMB and post UTME have been disappointing year in, year out, we suggest that you should go through IJMB programme.
Gain Admission Without JAMB
How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian University (Steps By Steps)
1. Have your complete O’level results or at least must have finished O’level ( You can use awaiting result to use for IJMB admission)
3. Then start immediately your IJMB programme lectures after you have received your IJMB centre
3. Write your IJMB exam at the centre that you have been posted to. IJMB exam is always between January ending and mid of February every year.
5. After you must have receive your IJMB results from the centre that you have posted to, you will now use the result to come with Direct Entry form just like National Diploma students.
6. After you must have applied to the university of your result with your IJMB programme, then wait for the admission list of that university for your name. Once you are admitted, you are going into 200 level directly.
7. Then you can now say, you are one of the thousands of people who gain admission into university without JAMB through us at IJMB official website
Note: Some universities still require that IJMB students and Nationl Diploma students to write Post UTME of their universities. You need to check your brochure to know which universities that still require candidates to write UTME
How To Apply For IJMB Programme
1,The first step is to print the form out at https://ijmb.com.ng/print-out-ijmb/
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by Februay every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee
For further enquiries. Please call IJMB helplines on mobile lines: 08105087367, 08111357171