How to apply for Chevron 2022 Operations Technician/Trainee Program
Chevron is inviting applications for the position of Technician/Trainee program from all nationalities.This Job position is locatedJurong Island, Singapore and is open for all Nationals,
All details regarding this Chevron Job, careers, recruitment processes, and other related information about this are on this page.So apply for Chevron 2022 Operations Technician/Trainee Program here.
Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in the world and one of its largest investors in the oil and gas sector. Chevron’s upward and downward operations include marketing, manufacturing, exploration, production, blending, and excavation.
Their vision is to promote industrial development across the globe, sustainability and human capacity development through employment, empowerment and training.
Presently, the demand for Chevron services is universal and they are in desperate need for interested and qualified applicants
Job Responsibilities include the following;
- Performs structured rotational duties within the operating Unit to control and monitor operating processes and parameters (DCS Console), maintenance and project activities within the field.
- Be able to Maintain safe and reliable operations of the plant equipment and operations within established operating limits.
- Should ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant, equipment (reactor, filter, heater, boiler, incinerator, tank, pump), pipeline network and jetty facility.
- Performs Emergency Response Team (ERT) roles and responsibilities as required during plant emergency, drills and other operations.
- Wil be involved in unit start-up, shutdown, turnaround activities at field and DCS console.
- Prepares Lock Out Tag Out LOTOdocumentation and executes at Field for repair or maintenance of equipment / systems.
- Performs line maintenance on Operations Led Activities within operational control.
- Updates and follows operating procedures for safe plant maintenance and operation.
How to Apply for the Chevron 2022 Operations Technician/Trainee Program
To apply for the Chevron 2022 Operations Technician/Trainee Program recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Chevron official web portal at https://careers.chevron.com/ or click here for a direct link
- Browse and go through the Jobs and Careers section on the website.
- Read and follow the instructions written in website carefully
- Provide all the necessary information for this job.
- Carefully Verify all your information.
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via email or phone number, as well as time for the next phase of the recruitment process
Make sure you provided genuine document and valid cv
Provide valid email address and phone numbers.
The application process is absolutely free, so do not fall prey for fraudulent people demanding advance processing fees.
Aim and Benefits of Operations Technician/Trainee Program.
- The pay is very attractive.
- Annual incentive awards when the company meets its established goals
- Family allowance
- Social bonus
- Vacation allowance
- Christmas allowance
- Christmas food parcel
- Situational allowances – for example, offshore allowance, isolation allowance, shift allowance, lunch allowance
- Housing loan assistance
- Retirement and savings plan
- Medical assistance to the employee and immediate family members
- Life and disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Scholarship for employee’s children
- Service award
Basic Requirements for Technician/Trainee Program
- Qualification Diploma in Engineering or Manufacturing or Science / NITEC / “O” Levels.
- Strong commitment and desire to ensure operational excellence and meet safety requirements
- Able to work independently and in a team, as well as communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Gender :Men and WomenApplication DeadlineJuly 17, 2022.
- Must be prepared to work 12-hour rotating Shifts
- He or she will be Willing to work in Jurong Island.
Click here to apply.