How to apply for 2022/23 BS Chimni Scholarship.
If you Wondering about scholarship opportunities, browse through the site for opportunities at every page from this site.
The University of London Uk cordially invites applications for the 2022/23 BS Chimni Scholarship.
The University of London UK deemed it necessary to establish a prestigious scholarship for the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning.
You are only allowed to apply for this scholarship when you have an offer for the MA in Refugee Protection.
The aim of this scholarship is to support outstanding students who might not otherwise be able to
gain access to the MA in Refugee Protection as well as human capacity development from various walks of life.
The award is tailored towards celebrating the achievements of the renowned international law expert Professor B. S. Chimni.
Worth of BS Chimni Study Scholarship
The B. S. Chimni Scholarship is Worth £8,841.Successful applicants will have access to finance their school fees when credited.
Requirements and condition for application
- Interested applicants must meet the required condition before applying,
- BS. Chimni Scholarship is available for the University of London MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration studies programme offered via distance learning only.
- Applicants Must Have the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning.
- Applicant’s cannot be considered for the B. S. Chimni Scholarship if they are currently registered students or if they have previously applied and been rejected for this scholarship and cannot demonstrate a sufficient change in personal circumstances that would suggest they can now meet the criteria for the B. S. Chimni Scholarship.
- BS. Chimni Scholarship can be awarded in addition to other local or foreign scholarships,it cannot be used in connection with any other University of London bursary.
- You must be be resident in one of the following countries:
- Philippines,Indonesia ,India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand, Myanmar,Nepal, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam,Philippines
Those awarded B. S. Chimni Scholarship but subsequently withdrawn from their course of studies will no longer be eligible for the B. S. Chimni Scholarship.
2022 BS Chimni Scholarship is only valid for registration’s from the opening and closing date 2022.Registration will be on till deadline day M
MustPosses outstanding academic merit or potential in the field of study,
evidenced particularly by past achievements.
Hold an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) that is comparable to a UK upper second class honours degree, in law or other relevant subject.
Be unable to take up the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and
Forced Migration Studies due to financial circumstances.
If English is not your official language or mother tongue, you will be required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
How to Apply
You are allowed to apply for the scholarship when you have an offer for the MA in Refugee Protection.
Download and complete the scholarship application form [Word document] online from this site here.
Fill and email completed form to [email protected]
Ensure you read the application form thoroughly and follow all instructions therein.
Applicants who fail to submit before deadline day risk being rejecte
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline: August 17, 2022.Click here for more information and application.