Health Journalism scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship offered by Amref International University (AMIU) in partnership with Twitter.
The course is just and teaches the students more about journalism and communication at Amirf International University.
The successful candidates or participants will be given the sum of $800 or KES 80,000.
The programme will be offered virtually to successful applicants. The course aims to enhance knowledge, build skills and nurture competencies of journalists, Public Relations Officers and health managers on all aspects related to health reporting.
At Amref International University, they are proud to provide their students with high-quality affordable education.
They are now working with international organizations and partners to offer partial or full tuition scholarships.
One such partner is the Wolfson College Bursary Fund from the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to complete your program within the required time while maintaining financial stability.
The scholarship is need-based, marginalized populations-based, merit-based, and field-based. Priority is given to students with an interest in Community Health Practice at the diploma level.
The university is constantly seeking such opportunities through Amref Health Africa partners in Europe and North America.
- Host Company: Amerf International University
- Host Country: Africa
- Category: Scholarship
- Duration: Short Period
- Reward: $800 | Fully funded
- Application: Now Open
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Requirements for Health Journalism Scholarship 2022 by AMIU
- Completion of Application. The applicant must complete the entire application required, including providing all documentation requested in the application or otherwise requested.
- Submission of documentation. The applicants are required to submit their resume and links or attachments of health-related stories to [email protected]
- Geographical restrictions. Must be a practising African health journalist reporting on health and medical issues across Africa.
- The application must be received by 31st August 2022. Only complete applications with all required supporting materials that are received by the published deadline will be considered by the Scholarship Application Evaluation team.
- Each Scholarship recipient shall meet all eligibility requirements described above.
- Awardees will be scored based on the quality of the content provided and their work as health journalists in their respective countries.
Benefits of Health Journalism Scholarship 2022 by AMIU
Those that have qualified and submitted all the necessary documents will be called and offered the scholarship. The scholarship is fully funded, so you don’t need to pay anything at all.
How to Apply For Health Journalism Scholarship 2022 by AMIU
Those who are interested in this scholarship should go to Amref International University (AMIU) on admissionsreff.ac.ke and start the application.
After the applications are submitted, the scholarship selection committee will now select the qualified candidates.
All applicants will receive written communication informing them of the outcome of thapplicationalsasl with information on the registration procedure.
• Applicants who are awarded this scholarship will have one week from the date of notification to accept the award. If documentation is not submitted before the deadline, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn.
For more information regarding this scholarship, contact the Dean of Students through E-mail: [email protected]
You can also check the official website of the school to keep up with the latest update regarding the scholarship and be sure to apply before the deadline.