Griffith University Research Scholarship 2022
Application is open for a 2022/23 Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Impact of Exercise and Altitude on Cardiac Function in Athletes and Chronic Disease Griffith University Australia.See similar Scholarship opportunity here.
The primary focus of this role is to develop novel assessment techniques of cardiac function during exercise that can promote early identification of adaptive and maladaptive cardiac remodeling in health and disease.
This project includes the opportunity to learn cardiac ultrasound and work in a multi-disciplinary field. A successful International applicant will also cover tuition fees for up to three years
About Griffith University Australia
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Griffith has around 50,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees in the areas of business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning and architecture, health, humanities and languages, music, science and aviation, and visual and creative arts.
Why choose to study at Griffith University?
As Griffith College is geared to get you straight to a degree at Griffith University, here’s what makes it an excellent choice for career success.
The university offers a variety of degree courses and exceptional student support to the participants. The university is known for its high-impact research, outstanding student experience, commitment to social justice, and welcoming environment.
Benefits of Griffith University Research Scholarship
Griffith University will provide an annual stipend of $28,854 (indexed) for up to three years of full-time study.
Eligibility Criteria Griffith University Research Scholarship
- To be eligible for Griffith University Research Scholarship,applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed, or expect to complete, a bachelor’s degree with honors equivalent to first class honors or a master’s degree (AQF Level 9) incorporating a significant research component of a standard comparable to a bachelor honor’s degree or be regarded by Griffith University as having an equivalent level of attainment by Schedule One of the HDR Scholarship Policy.
- The applicant should have prior research experience in exercise physiology or cardiac function.
- If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, you might need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements for your degree.
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5, with no sub-score less than 6.0 or TOEFL: a minimum score of 575 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50 or
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR.
Summary of Griffith University Research Scholarship
University or Organization: Griffith University
Course Level: Postgraduate Research
Number of Awards: N/A
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Domestic and international
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
How to Apply for Griffith University Research Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at Griffith University.
All expressions of interest must be submitted to Dr. Glenn Stewart email: [email protected]
Supporting Documents for this Scholarship application
- Candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following supporting documents
- Statement addressing your suitability for the project/scholarship.
- Evidence that you have completed a program of research with the required grades/outcomes as detailed in the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) Research proposal.
- Names of two referees.
Share this information for others to see.