The Government of Ireland Scholarship for Students in Nigeria for Masters and Postgraduate
The Government of Ireland Masters Fellowships for Nigerian 2022 Applications for 2022’s Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship was been released through the Roger Caster Foundation (RCF).
The Government of Ireland Fellowship is fully-funded Master’s fellowship available to Nigerian students who want to study in Ireland.
The Master’s fellowship awards cover the cost of tuition, travel accommodations, as well as expenses for living.
There are many other scholarships offered in United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that provide full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some options to look into:
The 2022 Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship is being been released from the Roger Caster Foundation.
The Government of Ireland Fellowship is an entirely-funded Master’s fellowship available to Nigerian students who want to study in Ireland.
The Master’s fellowship grant covers the cost of tuition, travel as well as accommodation and living expenses.
A variety of other scholarships are also offered in United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada which offer full scholarships as well as monthly allowances. Here are some ideas you can look into;
2022 University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students to pursue studies in Canada Offer A Full Scholarship of $240,000 and Stipends
2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for international Students offer Full scholarships and $25,334 annually allowances.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Method of Application
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Host Country: Ireland
Study Abroad: Study in Europe
Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: July 31, 2022
The Ireland Fellows Programme enables early to mid-career professionals in eligible countries that have potential for leadership to enjoy a high-profile top-quality, high-quality education, which contributes to the development of capacity. It gives selected students the chance to complete an entirely funded master’s degree program in an higher education institution (HEI) located in Ireland.
The Ireland Fellows Programme is fully supported from the Irish Government and is offered under the auspices and supervision of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). The Programme coincides to the Irish Govt’s obligations under Global Ireland and the national implementation plan for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship Requirements
For consideration to be considered for the Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship You must meet these following requirements and your necessary document must complete as a Nigerian.
Government of Ireland Masters Fellowships for Nigerian 2022 Details
- Have a permanent national from Nigeria.
- You must have at least two years of significant working experience directly related to the proposed programme(s) in study.
- Hold a bachelor’s level academic qualification from an accredited and government-recognised higher education institution, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) – i.e. an honours grade of first class (or second-class honour grade 1 (a second honour grade of Grade 2 can be considered if the candidate has significant working experience). It must have been granted in the year 2011 at or earlier (i.e. in the last 12 years).
- Have not yet earned a qualification at the masters or higher level. Are not currently enrolled in a course at the master’s or higher level or expected to begin a course at the master’s level or greater during this academic year in 2022/23.
- Apply to start another the master’s degree level Ireland by August 2023.
- Show these qualities: leadership skills and aspirations, a commitment to achieving the SDGs in your country; and an intention to help build positive relations with Ireland.
- Have selected and identified three Human Rights programs that are relevant to your professional and academic knowledgefrom the Casement Fellowship Directory of Eligible Programs.
- Know what academic as well as English proficiency required in all programs you select.
- Do not apply to this program Ireland Fellows Programme on more than one occasion previously.
- You should be able to be able to receive the Fellowship during this academic year in 2023/24.
- Be in compliance with any procedural or other specifications of the Government of Nigeria.
Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship worth
The worth of GIMF for the 2022 are;
- The award covers the cost of programme costs, travel as well as accommodation and living expenses. The master’s-level programs in Ireland begin in September or August each year. Depending the program, can last between 10 and 16 .
- The Ireland Fellows Programme promotes gender equality and equal opportunities and embraces diversity.
- The goals of the Programme is to develop future leaders and build a capacity in the country to reach the nation’s SDG goals, and establish positive relations with Ireland.
- The aim of the programme is to help graduates after their return to home country, using the knowledge they acquire as well as to help contribute to the capacity-building of their home countries , and to be one of the next generation of leaders in their fields.
How to apply for Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship 2022 For Nigerians
Please go through the Guidelines for Applicants attentively prior to filling out the form as the criteria for eligibility may differ from one country to the next.
The application process procedure for applying comprises three steps:
- Stage 1 Preliminary Application;
- Stage 2 Detailed Application;
- Stage 3 Interviews.
For the Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship program Ireland if selected after the interview All applicants must undergo a new English exam, typically the IELTS test in the event that they are not already possessing the IELTS certificate that dates to 2021 or later that proves that the applicant has scored the score required in this course(s) they plan to apply for.
It is recommended to begin preparation early for the IELTS exam is strongly recommended regardless of whether you are native English language speaker.
The candidates who are qualified and interested must click on the link below to start the application process.
Let’s talk about the GIMF scholarship 2022 deadline
Government of Ireland Masters Fellowships 2022 deadline
The closing date for the scholarship which is a full scholarship by Ireland Government for Nigerian students to run fellowship in the country is on the 31st of July, 2022.
This is all about GIMF scholarships 2022, you can go ahead now to apply if you are qualified.
Who Can Apply For Government of Ireland Masters Fellowships 2022
Any Nigerian with Bachelor’s degree can apply. You just need to be a Nigerian to apply through the Roger Caster Foundation (RCF)
When is the GIMF 2022 closing date
The deadline for the Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship is on 31st of July
What are the documents needed for the GIMF 2022
Nigerian passport, Bachelor’s degree result/certificate from any accredited Nigerian Universities
What is the Worth of Government of Ireland Masters Fellowship
All fees are covered as it’s a full scholarship during the period of the postgraduate and master’s.
How Can I apply for the scholarship?
To register and apply for the programme, click the Apply here button to begin.