Flinders: Wyndham Richardson 2022 Scholarship.
Application is open for Wyndham Richardson 2022 Scholarship at Flinders University for interested undergraduate Students.Click here for another Scholarship opportunity
Wyndham Richardson Scholarship Fund (WRSF) is able to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students residing in University Hall or the Deirdre Jordan Village.
About Flinders University
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
Flinders is a verdant university  and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group and ranks in the 10-16 bracket in Australia and 36th in the world of those established less than 50 years ago.
Academically, the university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to education, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are ranked amon
Benefits Wyndham Richardson Scholarship.
The Wyndham Richardson Scholarship Fund is able to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students residing in University Hall or the Deirdre Jordan Village.
Subject to the availability of funds, four scholarships will be awarded annually. The value of each scholarship will be up to $2,500 which will be credited to the recipient’s Accommodation Fee account at Flinders Living.
Eligibility Wyndham Richardson Scholarship
- Must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- Must be enrolled, or seeking to enrol, as a full-time student in an undergraduate course of study at Flinders University.
- Must be residing at University Hall or Deirdre Jordan Village for the duration of the academic year in which the award is made.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial hardship and not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
Selection Criteria for Wyndham Richardson 2022 Scholarship.
Selection process for this Scholarship is streamlined on these basis,
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of demonstrated financial need and academic merit.
- Selection will be made in accordance with procedures approved by the Director, Academic and Student Services.
- Preference will be given to applicants who: normally reside outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area and the metropolitan areas of other major Australian cities (as defined by the Australian Bureau of Statistics Local Council areas); or normally reside in the Adelaide metropolitan area but are required, due to special circumstances, to reside at Flinders Living.
- All your scholarships post, should have the following fields or summary or Details.
Summary of Wyndham Richardson 2022 Scholarship.
Scholarship Name: Wyndham Richardson 2022 Scholarship.
Hosting University: Flinders University
Scholarship coverage:partial funded
Type of Scholarship: Undergraduate degree
Eligible Nationality: Australian only
Scholarship country: Australia.
Opening Date: 16-05-2022
Deadline Date : 05-08-2022.
How to apply for the Wyndham Richardson 2022 Scholarship.
Interested applicants should visit the application portal here and apply.Browse through the site for further information.
The following documentation will be required as part of the application process:
Applicants who are in receipt of a Commonwealth Income Support payment will need to demonstrate evidence of this. This can be done by uploading a recent Centrelink (or DVA) Income Statement which shows you are currently in receipts of government means tested benefits.
Applicants who are not in receipt of a Commonwealth Income Support payment as described above will need to complete the Financial Hardship Form which is downloadable from the application portal.