So many people who want to go for IJMB programme and wish to study at university of Portharcourt, always want to know if Uniport acceppt IJMB in order for the students to use it to gain admission into 200 level. The answer to this important question to such candidates and parents is that: Uniport doesn’t accept IJMB. You can click here to see list of nigerian universities accepting IJMB After seen any university in which to run your degree programme with IJMB, you can continue to buy the IJMB form and follow the procedure laid down to get started. What to do? You can decide to register for JAMB while still doing your IJMB programme with us so that you can choose your preferred institution in your JAMB and choose university of your choice that are accepting IJMB through Direct Entry (D.E)
But if you have a contrary opinion this question, email us only at [email protected]
IJMB Portal Registration Instructions
How To Register For IJMB Form For 2018/2019 Session
Steps In Applying For IJMB Program (Physical payment)
1, Print the form at https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
2. Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,500, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.
6. Send all the scanned data to [email protected]
7. Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. You can see the breakdown of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
Please discuss with your parent/guardian and reach a proper conclusion before payments are made, seeing that all payments are non-refundable.
I heated that important have start accepting IJMB…..
It was published last week…Want to confirm if it’s true
Comments are closed.