What is the advantages and Disadvantages of IJMB?
In this post we are going to detail the advantages of IJMB and also the disadvantages of IJMB, after all there is nothing that has advantages with no disadvantages. Earlier, we discuss IJMB and JUPEB which one is better, we also answered the question of which is better and also cheaper between the A’level program in Nigeria.
IJMB Before JAMB
For landing on this space, there is a chance you are intending to write JAMB, or want to advise someone who wants to write JAMB or considering applying for the IJMB application form at the IJMB portal here at IJMB Website.
Well, welcome to IAR (IJMB Alevel Registration) it is the accredited organization to enlighten people especially Nigerians on an alternative way to gain admission without JAMB in Nigeria.
We are here to tell you why you need to register for IJMB first before registering for JAMB. The advantages and disadvantages of having Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) privileges before gaining admission at all even if is later through JAMB.
There are many advantages of having an IJMB experience which is more like campus on its own before gaining admission into Nigerian Universities.
Benefits Of IJMB
The main benefit of IJMB is that successful students after the one-year program gain admission into 200L of almost Nigerian universities and they can study any course of their choice.
In addition, you won’t have to register for JAMB anymore, as you will only register for Direct Entry (DE) from the JAMB Portal, then wait for admission list from JAMB CAPs.
Advantages Of IJMB
- You Learn Under More Friendly Environment: When we say environment we mean right from IJMB centres management to the lecturers and the coordinators of each center:You will have one on one of telling your lecturers your weakness, your fear on the subject and they can even create a personal time to lecture.You can’t find this anywhere in the university. It is the fact. In 100 level, most students do not see seat to sit during lectures as a result of student to space ratio. It is very competitive.
- You Have Campus Live Experience Before University. IJMB is created in such a way that different background of people from different parts of the country come together in an IJMB centre to sleep in the same hostel, room and to come in the term to accept others and to learn.
- IJMB Gives More Chances Of Gaining Admission. With IJMB, you can decide to use it to gain admission as Direct entry while also having the JAMB option same year.
- You can decide to use for Unilorin for an example, while again using JAMB to apply to the university that does not accept IJMB into 200 level E.G Unilag. With IJMB you have more chances.
- You Learn Early What Others Are Just Learning. Most of the topics that are being thought in 100 and most of 200 level are already being thought in IJMB after you register for IJMB, the syllabus for your course is one of the materials that will include where you will all that would be taught during the IJMB program.Whether you late use IJMB or JAMB to gain admission, the topics that lecturers are meant to teach you you already know them as a result of IJMB admission.
- IJMB Makes You Ahead. I have not seen anyone who wrote IJMB and later discarded during university, what I mean is I have never seen IJMB students that university management advised such students to withdraw after 100 level or 200 level as a result of low GP.
- Many students gain admission into universities thinking that is the major part, the major parts are in 100 level where students who cannot cope are advised to withdraw then they start all over again. With IJMB you are ahead of even the class.
With our points above, chances to gain admission, no time-wasting, adapting to more to university life, understanding more easily than others and without having to drop out as a result of things that might be totally your fault, IJMB is one of the JAMB alternatives that can truly give you head-on during your universities days.
Disadvantages of IJMB
Here are the disadvantages of running an IJMB Program
- IJMB is an external exam, meaning is not your lecturer that set the questions
- is quite expensive, you need to budget at least 200,000 to spend throughout the program, though you can pay it in installments.
- IJMB admission is not automatic, no exam is, meaning you will need to wait for the admission list.
- You might not gain admission in your first year, especially if your IJMB point is low
- You might be given another course if your IJMB point is low to your chosen course.
- You will still need to write post UTME just like every other Direct Entry student like OND, JUPEB, and Cambridge A’ level.
- You will need to read very well outside your lecture period. We advise dedicating 3 hours daily to studying alone.
I will advise you to register for JAMB now as registration for the 2019/2021 is on, and is closing soon, you can see when IJMB form is closing, even if you want to register for JAMB next year, you can divert to IJMB once you have registered for the form and pay your acceptance fee if the JAMB result is not impressive, so you do not lose in two ways.
With IJMB Program you can gain admission into 90% of Nigerian universities and you can study any course while you start from 200 level. IJMB is 9 to 10-month duration. The exam is usually in May every year.
We have IJMB centres: where you can attend IJMB lectures in Ilorin, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ekiti, Ogun, Akwa Ibom, and Ondo for now. With us, your IJMB admission programme is assured
You can call for more information only these numbers: 08105087367 or 08111357171. Our email is [email protected]
How To Register For IJMB
The steps in registering for the IJMB program are as follows:
Print out the form at https://ijmb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/
Proceed to pay the fee for the form which is #8,500 to the account number below.
Account Name: IJMB ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTbank)
When you are done with the payment, fill the form you printed out with capital letters.
Attach your passport to the space created for it on the form.
Return back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.
6. Send all the scanned data to [email protected]
- Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student.
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB program with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year.
Note that you should always visit ijmb.com.ng if you are confused about how IJMB works and as well so that you would not be deceived by fraudsters who are looking for every glaring opportunity to take away your hard-earned money. You can as well check out how to know a real and fake IJMB website HERE
What are the required qualifications to enroll
honestly this is quite impressive
Wow .That pretty cool
it’s a needful information
I would like to become an agent. Please update that department.
Wow. This is great . Wished I had heard of it when writing my own jamb. Good luck jambites
Wow. This is great . Wished I had heard of it when writing my own jamb
Wow. This is great
this is powerful
This is good indeed
It’s really good info, many students will have admission
I am a product of IJMB and I can attest that it’s a good program.
Wow is this really tru? If yes that’s nice maybe I will go for it
Its all good but I prefer the jamb,thanks for the good news
Can it be true
ijmb really love the program
for so many year now jamb has been outstanding, I love it
wow dats grt
I love this
Wow dis is really nice at least no more sitting at home waiting for Jamb admission
Why should jamb b closing very soon
This is nice
That is very good news for someone like me thanks for the good work
Is that so
waw that is good
You are the best
Surely truth I also made it through IJMB and am now a final year students
well it is an option if one misses Jamb
How true is this?
Very educative and informative
This will help students alot
So many students who don’t meet up with Jamb will like this.
Wow this wonderful
Is there really a fake site for ijmb? My cousin has registered an I think she was duped
That is why we said all registration should be done at our IJMB website, ijmb.com
that sound interesting
Wow this is really nice
That’s really interesting but like seriously I want to gain 200level admission
wow interesting pls i need update in ny email
Check our website for latest updates.
It’s great actually, do you have to work for it but u get 200lvl direct entry
That is a good idea
This program is very good ,because it will assist a lot of students that sit for the JAMB every year without get admission. In fact I really like it.
Wow dats nice
I need update in my email about IJMB program and their study centre in Akwa Ibom state.
That is good job
Thank you Mr Paul
Information is power. With this, we have the clue to make for ourselves the best choice!
*During d program how many times can I pay my program fee if I can’t pay it once??
*When exactly is the 2019/2020 ijmb registration coming up??
You can pay installment. Minimum of N70,000. You can pay only twice.
Comments are closed.