IJMB and CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL
In this article, you will know the similarities and differences between IJMB and CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL.
First of all, we start by differentiating IJMB and CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN IJMB AND CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL
- PROGRAMME DURATION
- IJMB– in this programme, the duration only lasts for nine to ten months. It begins in the month of April and ends the following year. Between January and February, when the students must have taken their exams.
- CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL- the programme runs for a minimum period of 12 months and a maximum of 18 months divided in two semesters.
- HOW MANY TIMES STUDENTS SITS FOR EXAM
- IJMB- students only sit once for the exam and this is during the months of late January and early February.
- CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL– in this programme, the exam is taken two times in a year, precisely in the months of May, June and October, November.
- PROGRAMME LEGIBILITY
- IJMB– IJMB is all but recognized in most universities especially in state and private universities. Though it was established by Ahmadu Bello University, it is recognized in some of all the universities in Nigeria.
- CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL– this programme is currently recognized and approved in all Nigeria federal, state and private universities. It is not only approved nationwide but abroad too. Students with good results give huge chance to get higher education learning institutions in the world.
- IJMB– the registration fee is fixed at 8,500 while the tuition fee is known to be at the price of 70,000 to 80,000.
- CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL– the registration fee is fixed at 10,750 while the tuition fee is estimated at the prices of 90,000 to 100,000.
Google is giving African students a pathway into Machine Learning in 2022/2023
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN IJMB AND CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL
- SUBJECTS COMBINATION
- IJMB– the programme requires students that you have good combinations of at least 5 credits in you O level, including mathematics and English language and any other three subjects related to your course. It could come from West African examination Council (WAEC) or General Certificate Examination (GCE) or even National Examination Certificate (NECO).
- CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL– this progamme also operate in the same way with IJMB.
- MODE OF ADMISSION
- IJMB– students who get to pass IJMB and get to reach the highest mark is expected to get admitted into his preferred institution with his preferred course to study in the institution. NOTE- you get admitted into the second year and not as a fresher. i.e direct entry.
- CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL– On your conclusion of the programme successful candidates accordingly utilize their certificates to gain admission into 200 level in any Nigerian university via direct entry and also abroad.
- AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WITH O LEVEL RESULTS
- IJMB– students who have a minimum of 5 credits in their O level are qualified to register and apply for this programme. (IJMB).
- CAMBRIDGE A LEVEL– it is very much familiar to IJMB, students who also have a minimum of 5 credits in their O level, it could be combined or single. Are very much qualified to apply and register for the programme.
Pls I need a center closer to my small work area(mkpat enin LGA)
Comments are closed.