Daad Graduates Scholarship
Germany is a very popular country where diplomas can be earned. The schools are well equipped with a quality education system.
Because multiculturalism is prevalent in the United States, selective education and high employment rates attract foreign students to Germany.
Nearly all universities offer English classes, which can prove very helpful. German remain official languages and some universities have offered a language proficiency test.
Test German as a Fremdsprache (Test Dff) is an official test you can have in any country.
In order to pursue a postgraduate degree in Germany, interested and qualified students may submit an application to the German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD.
For three years, the DAAD graduates Scholarships offer a salary of €33,000 per year in addition to a full scholarship award covering tuition costs.
The DAAD is the largest funding source in the world for international student and researcher exchanges.
DAAD Graduate Scholarship 2023 | Application Process | Fully funded
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €33,000 Annual Stipends
- Deadline: September 1, 2022.
Suggested Apply For 2022 UNICAF Post Graduate Scholarship Program
DAAD Graduates Scholarships Details
For its new Research Training Group (RTG) 2513 “Social Dynamics of the Self” (SELF), sponsored by the German Research Foundation, the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) is accepting applications for seven doctorate researcher posts (DFG).
The University of Bremen and Jacobs University Bremen, Germany, are home to BIGSSS, an international inter-university graduate program in the social sciences.
As a platform for early-career researchers from many social science fields to examine the self’s embeddedness in various social systems, ranging in complexity and dynamically evolving over time, SELF will concentrate on examining the interactions between people and their social surroundings.
Eligibility criteria for DAAD Scholarships
To be considered for the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships, you must:
- Have strong academic abilities and a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in psychology, sociology, or political science. Potential candidates with a degree in related disciplines are also welcome.
- Be intending to move to Bremen for the program as presence at the institution is required.
- have to demonstrate a broad thematic fit between the dissertation proposal and the outlined project lines. Up to three possibly fitting project lines can be specified in the application.
Daad Graduate Scholarships Duration and Reward
- Successful applicants will receive a work contract for 36 months, based on salary scale E13 TV-L/TVöD – €33,000 (65%), at Jacobs University or the University of Bremen.
- The program will start on March 1st, 2023. As equal opportunity employers, both universities follow equal opportunities and diversity strategies.
Suggested Pan African University Scholarship 2022 for Africans
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Reports, certificates
- Letter of Motivation
- Research Proposal
How do I apply for DAAD Graduates Scholarship 2023?
Interested and qualified students willing to apply for this programme should click on the button below to begin the online application process.