Czech Government Masters and Doctorate scholarships
Are you from third countries and developing countries who are searching for Czech Government Scholarships?
Here you can find the Czech government scholarships available for both Czech and foreign citizens.
The students can study under grad or doctorate degrees. The Republic of the Czech Republic provides scholarships to foreigners studying in Czech institutions as part of the Foreign Development Assistance program.
Czech Government Masters and Doctorate Scholarships
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Czech Government Scholarships
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Suggested International Merit Scholarships at Middle Tennessee State University 2022
The Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport provides scholarships to countries in need. All students from developing countries or countries in transition are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Faculty of Social Sciences can offer a limited number of partial scholarships thanks to a generous contribution by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport. These are available to students of all fees-based programs.
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports can grant scholarships in order to support specific Bachelor’s, Master’s, and/or Doctoral studies.
Scholarships cannot be transferred to another person or for other academic years.
After a scholarship has been granted, it is not possible to change the university or the field of study.
Suggested BIMM Fabian Wagner Filmmaking 2022/23 Scholarship
Czech Government Masters and Doctorate Scholarships: The Goal and the Benefits
- The scholarship covers expenses related to studying or staying in the Czech Republic. The amount of the scholarship is subject to regular change.
- Students are currently paid CZK 14,000 monthly for a Bachelor’s (Master’s) or follow up Master’s program.
- Students enrolled in Doctoral studies are paid CZK 15,000 each month.
These scholarship amounts also include an amount to cover accommodation costs. Scholarship holders are eligible to receive reimbursement for accommodation, food, and public transport costs.
These expenses are covered under the same conditions as students who are Czech citizens. Student may be required to pay for additional health care services beyond the standard of care.
Qualifications for Czech Government Doctorate and Masters Scholarships
- These scholarships are meant to support the education of adults in developing countries who are citizens of foreign countries. This scholarship cannot be awarded to citizens of the Czech Republic, members of the European Union or any other foreign national who has a permit to permanently reside on the Czech Republic territory. Additionally, scholarships are not available to those under 18 years old. (The applicant must turn 18 by September 1st to be eligible for the Czech Republic Scholarships.
- The Bachelor/Master/Doctoral Study Programmes and the one-year Preparatory course of the English language are eligible for government scholarships. These scholarships are given to graduates of upper secondary schools. It depends on the subject, applicants will need to take entrance Examinations at the relevant higher education institution. Passing the Entrance exam is a prerequisite for receiving a scholarship.
- Graduates of Bachelor and Master Study Programmes are eligible for government scholarships.
Additionally, the Scholarship Review Board takes into account applicants’ earlier studies. Students who have not had the opportunity to study abroad previously will receive priority.
Czech Government Masters and Doctorate scholarships: Date, Process and Venue
These Government Scholarships will cover the standard length study as well as a one-year preparatory Czech Language course. This can be combined with any other field-specific training.
How to Apply for Czech Government Masters and Doctorate scholarships
The applicant must fill out an electronic application by September 30, 2022. The successful applicant begins studying in the academic calendar 2023/2024.
You can find detailed information on the terms of scholarship awards in the “Guidelines for Granting Scholars of the Government of Czech Republic”, which is in Czech and English.
For more information, please visit Czech Government Website