Catholic Relief Service program 2022 is here again and this time it is bigger and better.
Before we continue let us give you a few details about Catholic Relief Service.
Catholic Relief Services was founded in 1943 by the Catholic Bishops of the United States to serve World War II survivors in Europe. Since then, we have expanded in size to reach more than 130 million people in more than 100 countries on five continents.
For over 75 years, our mission has been to assist impoverished and disadvantaged people overseas, working in the spirit of Catholic social teaching to promote the sacredness of human life and the dignity of the human person.
This program is a unique opportunity for people that wish to transform their passion for Relief and development into a career with the help of Catholic relief service.
The program which they tagged ASPIRE is used to teach people things they need to know in areas of programming and operations.
They will also be working together with experienced staff who will mentor and guide them on things they need to do and make them focus on the goal.
ASPIRE participants benefit from strong supervision, mentoring and regional networking as they prepare for positions of greater responsibility with CRS
- Host Country: Unspecified
- Host Company: Catholic relieve fund
- Duration: unspecified
- Reward: fully sponsored | Mentorship | Customized professional experience | Regional networking
- Application: Now open
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Requirements for Catholic Relief Service Program 2022
For you to be qualified for this job you have to meet up with these qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. International Development, Agriculture, Health, Business, Communications, Public Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain)
- Strong speaking and writing skills in English
- National of a participating country
- Willingness to travel (up to 10-15% of the time)
- Ability to work respectfully and professionally in a multi-cultural environment
- Six months of relevant experience (may include internships, volunteer, or paid work experience)
- Knowledge of local languages (see FAQ for details)
- Women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Graduate Degree (Master’s level) preferred for applicants to ASPIRE program in Kenya and Uganda
Benefits of Catholic Relief Service Program 2022
- Practical training: Through hands-on work and training, participants will gain experience and hone their skills in the following core areas: project management, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning, project design and proposal development, partnership and capacity strengthening, communications and operations.
- Strong supervision: Each participant will be paired with an experienced supervisor who will coordinate their work activities, and provide timely feedback and regular guidance.
- Mentorship: Each participant will meet regularly with a mentor who will engage them in meaningful discussions around professional development, and provide guidance and career coaching.
- Customized professional experience: In addition to the core training, participants will build their skills in a specific area related to their professional development goals, and strategically? position themselves for onward positions with CRS.
- Regional networking: Participants will be part of the regional community of practice to share successes, challenges, and lessons learned from their work.
How to Apply for Catholic Relief Service Program 2022
This program is available for countries like Tanzania, Cambodia, India Sudan, Ethiopia etc
To apply kindly visit the official website.