BUT Scholarship 2023 is here again and this time it has been made better than the last section.
Every Year BUT budgets 20 free spaces for scholarship purposes for International students who wish to study in the United States.
Many of the students who study at Boston University under their trustee scholarship program are people who got the highest Mark’s in their high school or topped the class chart or those who have a 4.0 point grade
Boston University’s most prestigious scholarship, scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers intellectual, cultural and social opportunities. Competitive applicants who are among the most accomplished in their class and demonstrate exceptional engagement in their schools and communities should apply.
- Host country: United State of America
- Host State: Boston University
- The course of study:
- Category: Scholarship | Undergraduate
- Eligibility: International Students (All Countries)
- Duration: 4 years
- Application: Open
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
All International students who have an interest in the scholarship should perfect a good score of 4.0 grade in their high school.
This alone should tell you that the scholarship is not need-based but people are selected based on their academic performance.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual.
People who have been picked and are under the scholarship right now are not just top students but an exceptional ones.
BUT is a place where Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities and many more.
Requirement for BUT Scholarship 2023 for International Students
- Must have at least a 4.0 school grade in your high school
- Must show a good spirit of academic excellence
- You are expected to write a 600-word essay on any of these two topics
- One of BU’s most distinguished alumni, Dr Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote that “The time is always right to do what’s right.” Is there a time when you sought equity and fairness by challenging a social norm? Or, can you share an example of how you can imagine yourself helping to create a more inclusive and fair community?
- If you can’t write on that topic, you can write this one;
- School can often seem like work: a set of responsibilities, obligations, and tasks to be completed. But Trustee Scholars are creative and curious, rather than merely dutiful. Give us a glimpse of an intellectual pursuit or challenge that absorbs you, gives you joy, or provokes your curiosity, and tell us why.
How to Apply BUT Scholarship 2023 for International Students
- Submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
Make sure to submit your application early to avoid being ruled out of the contest.
20 lucky students will be selected and 20 of them will be on a fully funded scholarship throughout their 4 years of study at the University of Boston. That’s for now on BUT Scholarship 2023.
You can check Their official website for more information.