The citadel of learning Bowen University situated in the city of Iwo in Osun State has begun the sales of application forms for interested candidate’s vying for a spot in its undergraduate programmes admission screening exercise for the scheduled 2022/2023 calendar year. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Bowen University Post UTME form below.
In thrir disclosure, the management of the institute Bowen University noted that invites are wide open for intetested candidates (UTME & Direct Entry) to pursue after a degree programmes for the 2022/2023 calendar year noting that it is expected of the interested candidate’s to have sat for the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of which the citadel of learning Bowen university must have been chosen as their preferred First Choice of Institution.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
According to the management of this particular citadel of learning, the following Undergraduate programmes are readily prepared for interested candidate’s to pursue after
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, ENGINEERING AND SCIENCES (COAES)
1. B.Sc. Microbiology
2. B.Sc. Pure and Applied Biology
3. B.Sc. Biochemistry
4. B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
5. B.Sc. Mathematics
6. B.Sc. Statistics
7. B.Sc. Physics
8. Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric.)
9. B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
10. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
11. B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
12. B. Agric. Extension and Social Engineering (SAFE)
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (COMSS)
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Administration
4. B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
5. B.Sc. Economics
6. B.Sc. Sociology
7. B.Sc. Political Science
8. B.Sc. International Relations
9. B.Sc. Political and Law (FRESH)
College of Law (COLAW)
1. Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
College of Liberal Studies (COLBS)
1. B.A. Music
2. B.A. Theatre Arts
3. B.A. English
4. B.A. History and International Studies
5. B.A. Religious Studies
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (COHES)
1. B.Sc. Anatomy
2. B.Sc. Physiology
3. Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (B.Sc. / MBBS)
4. Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
5. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.Physiotherapy)
6. B.Sc. Public Health
7. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
8. B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
COLLEGE OF COMPUTING AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES (COCCS)
1. B.Sc. Computer Science
2. B.Sc. Mass Communication
3. B.A. Communication Arts
4. B.Sc. Cyber Security
5. B.Sc. Software Engineering
6. B.Sc. Information Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (COEVS)
1. B.Sc. Architecture
2. B.Sc. Surveying and Geoinformatics
BOWEN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For candidates to be deemed fit for consideration for admission, the following eligibility requirements must have been fully met by them.
1. Primarily, every interested candidate must have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
2. in regards to that, Candidate are also expected to possess Credits scores in their respective O level results either from SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB in at least five (5) subjects with the most important being English Language and any other four subjects as prescribed by each Faculty can follow suit at not more than two sittings.
3. For candidates pursuing after science related programmes, the five credits required of them would include English language coming alongside Mathematics at only one sitting of which NABTEB isn’t acceptable by the institute as specified by its management.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
1. For direct entry applicants, NCE at credit level is deemed of utmost importance with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
2. in addition to that, two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
3. IJMB, JUPEB or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
With regards to all this eligibility requirements stated above, it is expected of all direct entry candidates to tender their application through JAMB .
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOWEN UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM
Having been fully aware that the institute Mode of Entry as aforementioned earlier comes in the form of UTME and Direct Entry, Applicants are then expected to proceed with their one time payment of the sum of ten thousand naira only (N10,000) for their application form
After which they are to proceed to
1. Proceed with their pre-registration exercise with the use of a valid Email address
2. Verification of such an email address should then follow suit by checking your email inbox, spam, or all mail for a notification.
3. After all said and done regarding registration must have been completed, Applicants then are at liberty to proceed and login with such E mail address and password as received to proceed.
4. After which they can now proceed to print out their application form for their already scheduled Post-UTME examination all which could be facilitated making use of this link here.