Anita B. Lawrence PhD 2022/23 Scholarship
The University of New South Wales is glad to invite students with an academic career in Acoustics focused on architectural acoustics and noise control in buildings and communities to apply for the Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships in Acoustics for the academic year 2022/23.See similar Scholarship opportunity here.
New and existing students, international and domestic, and part-time and full-time students are eligible to apply for this scholarship if they are enrolled in an accredited higher degree research course at UNSW.
Selection will be made on academic merit and interest in the research subject.
The selected candidates will be awarded $30,000 per annum and a research allowance of $5,000 per annum.
About University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales, also known as UNSW Sydney, is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
It is currently ranked within the top 50 world rankings and 44th in the 2021 QS Global University Rankings. It is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities striving to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
Why You should study at the University of New South Wales
University of New South Wales is strongly committed to advancing a just society and aspires to be Australia’s global university by imparting outstanding education.
It is driven by the pursuit of excellence in research and education.
Benefits Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarship
The University of New South Wales will award the selected candidates a stipend for general living costs at $30,000 per annum and a research allowance of $5,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study.
Eligibility for Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarship
The following are eligibilities for Anita B. Lawrence PhD 2022/23 Scholarship at the University of New South Wales UNSW
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries, including Australia, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for any desired higher degree by research programme at UNSW.
- The candidate must enroll or enroll in an accredited higher degree research course at UNSW.
- The scholarship is available to both new and existing candidates.
- The scholarship is available to full-time and part-time candidates
Requirements For Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships Application
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Your CV and copy of your academic transcript
- Names of two academic referees.
- One sample of written work appropriate for an academic audience (e.g., undergraduate dissertation, peer-reviewed journal article, etc.)
- A “Statement of Purpose” outlining your reasons for applying, how you meet the eligibility criteria, and your longer-term goals (max. 1-2 pages)
- The applicants must have honors, master’s, or equivalent degrees in a relevant field of study.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
- You will also be required to submit an Expression of Interest for admission to the PhD at UNSW Faculty of Arts, Design, and Architecture.
Summary of Anita B. Lawrence PhD 2022/23 Scholarship
University or Organization: University of New South Wales
Course Level: PhD
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International and Domestic
Host country:The award can be taken in Australia.
How to Apply for Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarship
Admission applications can be made on the online portal of the university.
The applications for this scholarship can be made via mail containing the above requirements-mentioned supporting documents to [email protected] with the subject line Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarship in Acoustics.
What is your thought regarding this Scholarship application? Share it for others to see