Apply now for the Access Bank Green Internship 2022 program. Applications can be made to join the Green Internship Programme at a bank in 2022.
It offers exciting internship opportunities for young students interested in exploring various career options.
Young Nigerians interested in learning more about potential careers in banking can presently apply for the Access Bank internship program.
Nigerian multinational commercial bank Access Bank plc, also known as Access Bank, is owned by Access Bank Group. The Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking authority, has granted it a license.
They began as a corporate bank but in 2012 they branched out into personal and business banking.
3.6 out of 5 stars have been given to Access Bank PLC overall based on over 945 anonymous employee ratings.
Employee satisfaction at Access Bank PLC is 74 percent, and 76 percent of workers would recommend the company to a friend.
- Host: Access Bank
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Training
- Deadline: July 26, 2022
Access Bank is building the next generation of Proud Africans.
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Do you want to kickstart a career the Financial Sector?
- Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
Benefits of applying for Access Bank Green Internships
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Access Bank Green Internship Programme Requirements
- Access Bank’s exciting internship opportunity is for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options.
- The internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank. Join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
This opportunity is for high performing university graduates with a minimum of second-class upper degree from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in banking.
How can I apply for Access Bank Green Internship Programme?
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.